Return after long absence
Josh Rubin
2020-09-18 18:47:10 UTC
I'm surprised this list still exists! My last post was in 2002.

Back when I was on Bix, I did a lot of work with XScheme. I made it standards compliant, improved the garbage collector, and wrote a compiler written in Scheme. David Betz told me not to distribute that code.

I thought my code was lost, but I stumbled across it. I'm not sure what shape it is in.
Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
2020-09-23 06:03:33 UTC
Post by Josh Rubin
I'm surprised this list still exists! My last post was in 2002.
Back when I was on Bix, I did a lot of work with XScheme. I made it standards compliant, improved the garbage collector, and wrote a compiler written in Scheme. David Betz told me not to distribute that code.
I thought my code was lost, but I stumbled across it. I'm not sure what shape it is in.
Welcome back!

Unfortunately, this list is rather silent. Hopefully, this will change again.
HenHanna